Marketers look out at the social media marketing strategy before implementing social media campaign. They track the performance of social media or find out the new network to implement the campaign.
Everyone knows that 2020 was a pandemic period. Many peoples spend time on social media networks. Hence posting time has been adjusted to the new period of work-from-home agenda.
Marketers make use of the below statistics to setting up the new strategies.
- Social Media has grown up due to its popularity. Social media platforms enabled us to connect with more friends, brands, and family. Nearly 3.8 billion peoples are using social media worldwide. In 2025, social media usage has going to increase from 3.8 billion to 4.42 billion.
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Youtube are the top social media platforms. A lot of peoples are highly active on these social media networks regularly.
- People spend an average time of 147 minutes per day on social media networks.
- Globally 2.9 billion people are active on Facebook per month. Facebook medium is still popular among the peoples around the world.
- Facebook engagement rate is 0.09% per post. The percentage is unchanged since 2019
- The Facebook network bluster 9 million active advertisers in 2020. Advertisers get the best ROI results through Facebook advertisements.
- 79% of UK adults and 86% of US adults have access to use Facebook.
- 70% of mobile users in the United States are likely to use Facebook Messenger daily.
- In 2020, Instagram has brought out new features to assist users to purchase safely and quickly, business persons to promote their brand in a better way. And also, in the Live videos, the Shop feature was recommended with shopping tags.
- According to recent studies, 1.2 billion users are active on Instagram per month. And 500 million people utilize Instagram stories.
- Women between the age of 18-24 years are highly utilizing the Instagram network.
- Instagram engagement rate is 1.24% per post. In 2019, it had reduced by 24% from 1.59%.
- According to the US marketers report, Instagram is one of the best networks for influencer marketing.
- Post and stories are the most efficient content types to market the brand or services on Instagram.
- 54% of peoples decide to buy the product after seeing an item.
- Twitter is the most useful platform to get news around the world. Nearly 188 million active users on Twitter per month. Active user’s growth has increased monthly wise.
- All industry networks reported that the Twitter engagement rate is 0.045% per Tweet. This percentage is constant for the last three years.
- In 2020, the frequency of Tweeting is reduced by 10%.
- Demographic growth on Pinterest is strong. Most Business-women promote their brand and services on Pinterest.
- 97% of Pinners tell they have created new things that they have seen on the Pinterest platform.
- 88% of Pinners utilize Pinterest for purchase Ideas.
- LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social media network site. It is the medium for business influencers and creates a connection with professionals, brands, and friends.
- Around the world, LinkedIn has more than 724 million active users.
- 97% of B2B marketers utilize LinkedIn for natural content propagation.
- 83% of people use LinkedIn for paid social advertising since it is the top-most used social media network.
- Posts with 2000-2500 words get more reach, engagement, impressions, and views. Long-form posts are performing better on a LinkedIn network.
- On LinkedIn, you can find out the list of 14 million open jobs. Every minute, three members get hired through this network.
- Business decisions have been driven by LinkedIn members (four out of five).
- If you have a social media advertising strategy, you can meet your expectations and control the ad spend amount. In 2020, the average CPM cost was around $4.32, and it measured from all social media networks.
- Social Media Ads CTR was around 1.3%. It was an average click-through rate percentage in 2020. It was slightly increased from 1.2% to 1.3% in 2019.
- When researching B2B advertising, 83% of marketers use social media as an advertisement platform for their businesses. They have ranked 2nd in achievement behind SEM(Search Engine Marketing).
- 56% of users want to know about new services or products. So, they will follow a brand. 46% of people will follow to get up-to-date information about the company.
- Consumers started to engage with a brand in various ways once they have followed up. 91% of users visit the brand’s app or site, 88% will purchase from the brand, and 84% will suggest the brand to the friend, family, or colleagues.
- 33% of consumers purchase beauty products after seeing the reviews on social media.
- In the United States, marketers are spending almost $130 billion on online advertisement.
Knowing about the present social media marketing statistics helps the brand set up the new strategy and goals. Are you still not able to prepare a plan for a social media campaign? Choose the best social media management agency and get high revenue for your investment in social media.